With such quality services comes significant financial obligations. Despite the strong interest in the medical community for therapeutic riding, no government assistance is available at this time. The daily care of the horses, including food, accounts for more than $100,000 a year, while costs charged to parents correspond to only 50% of the actual operational expenses of the centre.
Federal registration number: 86351-0566 RR0001
Volunteering, donations and sponsorship
Join us and become a part of the action. Whether you want to participate for just a day or join us on a regular basis, we invite you to contact us whatever your interest in the project:
Special thanks to the following people and organizations:
- Éric Ziegler for his involvement in the Défi Banque Scotia.
- Pierre-Benoît Forget and René Brisebois and his team for the organization of the winter fundraising dinner.
- Ron Viens and Diana Berto and her team for the organization of the fall fundraising dinner.
- Me Pierre J. Deslauriers, Habitation Euphoria, BBB Foundation, Lyne Francœur, Fondation Martin-Matte and the Semmelhaack family for their horse sponsorship.
- MacKay Foundation, Fondation Fournier-Éthier, BBB Foundation, Fondation Martin-Matte, Club Lions de Sainte-Thérèse, CIBC Children’s Foundation, Fonds Dynamique, Zeller Family Foundation, Ms Susan Shaw, DentsuBos and Graphiques M&H for donations and support.